GoldVitamins HGF Anti-Aging Spray may be just the ticket to looking and feeling younger as you age.
What Is GoldVitamins HGF Anti-Aging Spray?
GoldVitamins HGF Anti-Aging Spray is an oral spray that may increase the body's secretion of human growth factor. The spray is a sustained release system that delivers 2000 mg of human growth factor sublingually. This sublingual application allows the spray's active ingredients to be absorbed directly into the blood stream.
About Human Growth Factor
Human growth factors (hGF) are compounds that your body makes which regulate cell division and cell survival. Genetic engineering has produced human growth factors in the laboratory, which are used in biological therapies.
HGF secretion decreases sharply in the human body as we age. There is evidence that GoldVitamins HGF anti-aging spray may help to stop this decrease in HGF, slowing the aging process. As with any supplement, it is always best to check with your doctor for contraindications or underlying health conditions before taking GoldVitamins Gold Standard HGF anti-aging spray.
Benefits of HGF Anti-Aging Spray
According to the manufacturer, GoldVitamins, the spray has a number of reported benefits.
- Fat loss
- Increased muscle mass
- Increased energy levels
- Enhanced sexual performance
- Increased cardiac output
- Improved cholesterol profile
- Lower blood pressure
- Increased function of the immune system
- Increased ability to heal wounds
- Improved vision
- Better skin elasticity
- Increased bone mass
- Better endurance
What Is in the Spray?
The following ingredients are listed by GoldenVitamins:
- Alpha glycerlphosophoryl choline
- L-Dopa bean extract
- Moomiyo Extract
Why Does Human Growth Factor Spray Work?
According to the manufacturer, the spray stimulates the pituitary gland, which increases its release of Human Growth HOrmone into the blood stream. Human Growth Hormone promotes tissue repair and cell regeneration. It also supports immune function. All of this is achieved by improving the movement of amino acids across cell membranes.
Human Growth Factor and Tumors
The benefits of hGF may become drawbacks when tumors and/or cancer are present. Human growth factors induce angiogenesis, which is the formation of blood vessels. They also encourage cell proliferation. While this is a good thing in a healthy body, in the case of a tumor, hGF can bring blood vessels to the areas surrounding the tumor, thus allowing the tumor to be provided with nutrients. Without blood and nutrients, tumors would not grow beyond about the size of a pinhead; however, with angiogenesis caused by hGF it appears that the tumor will grow. Because of this, hGF-recpetor blocking compounds are now entering clinical trials as a treatment against tumor growth.
- Always consult with your doctor prior taking any supplement or medication.
- The spray should not be used by people under 35 unless recommended by a doctor. Younger people have plenty of naturally occurring HGF.
- This supplement should not be used by pregnant women.
- Because of the possible effect of HGF on tumors outlined above, the human growth factor anti-aging spray should not be used by people with a current or past history of cancer or tumors.
- The spray may be contraindicated for use with certain medications. Check with your doctor if you take any prescription or herbal medications.
- According to the manufacturer, there are zero side effects.
- Discontinue use and consult your physician if you notice any side effects not listed.
- The benefits described by the manufacturer have not been evaluated by the FDA.
How to Use
- Shake well
- Spray two full sprays under the tongue in the morning and four full sprays in the evening.
- Hold the product in your mouth for 20 seconds before swallowing it.
- Don't use spray within 30 minutes of eating.
Where to Buy
The spray is widely available on the Internet and at health food stores; however, all of this youth comes at a cost. The regular price is about $49.99 for a month's supply. When purchased on sale, you may find a month's supply will cost you in the neighborhood of $30. According to the manufacturer, it may take a full six months for all of the above mentioned benefits to occur, so at minimum you may be out several hundred dollars before you realize the full benefit of the spray.
The Bottom Line
This spray may, indeed, help to retard the aging process. It is always best to fully evaluate the risks and benefits prior to undergoing any supplementation.